- Please read the verbiage in the Listing Information Section in the listing link below or each individual location, as some property details may vary.
- Please reference the Fit Realty website at https://fitrealtygroup.appfolio.com/listings for current availability. We are not responsible for inaccurate information that has been listed on third-party websites or marketing sources.
- For specific questions or information regarding your circumstances (timeline for moving, pet information, etc.), please complete a guest card at https://fitrealtygroup.appfolio.com/guest_cards/new, and a member of our team will reach out to you as quickly as possible.
Rental Qualification Criteria and Fees/Deposits:
- A non-refundable $100 Application Fee is due at time of application. All prospective tenants 18 years of age and over must complete an online application. This can be found on each specific property page under https://fitrealtygroup.appfolio.com/listings. Please note: Any adult that will be staying in the home for more than (3) consecutive overnights within any 10-day period must complete an application and pay the non-refundable application fee.
- Fit Properties, LLC does business in accordance with Federal and Local Fair Housing Law. We enlist a third-party screening service to conduct state and national criminal/credit background screenings, and we lease to anyone who qualifies.
To qualify, all applicants must:
- Meet the minimum credit score requirement of 625
- Provide verifiable residential history for the last 3-5 years, dependent upon credit
- Provide income verification. Income must equal to 3x the gross monthly rent. Acceptable income sources include: last (30) days of check stubs, an offer letter of employment on company letterhead, or 1st page of prior year’s completed tax return. Applicants must also provide the name/email contact for their immediate supervisor or HR Representative, for verification purposes.
- Upon full approval, electronic lease signature and online payment of the refundable Security Deposit is required within 48-hours. Please note: properties will remain available for application until the Security Deposit has been received and the lease has been signed/executed. Cancellation prior to the scheduled move-in date will result in forfeiture of the Security Deposit.
- Vacant units can only be held for two weeks.
- Lease start days are limited to Tuesdays-Thursdays.
- Online payment of the 1st month of prorated rent and all applicable charges/fees are due no later than (5) business days prior to scheduled move-in. For immediate move-in dates; the security deposit, rent, and pet fee/s (if applicable) must be paid via certified funds and delivered to our office. If a lease starts after the 19th of a month, the following month’s rent/fees will also be due.
- Pet Policies & Fees may vary, depending upon location/owner. All pet(s) must be pre-approved, via a third-party Pet Screening service.
Prior to Move In, tenant(s) must provide:
- Proof of utility transfer, effective on the date of move-in.
- Proof of Renter’s Insurance; showing a minimum of $300,000 in liability coverage, with Fit Properties, LLC listed as the “Additional Insured”.
Day of Move-In:
- Key(s) will be provided, in accordance with the Key Addendum.
- A move-in inspection form will be provided via email, to be completed and returned within (3) business days.
- Rent is due on the 1st day of each month and considered late as of 11:59 pm on the 5th. A late fee=5% of the total rent amount will be assessed on the 6th of each month and eviction filing for non-payment of rent takes place on the 12th.
- All properties are NON-SMOKING, to include electronic vaping devices. Smoking/vaping is not permitted inside homes, garages or storage areas.
- School districts, safety statistics and other demographic information must be verified by the tenant(s).